Let's escape the city and enjoy the outdoors, the sun (hopefully) and the landscape!
- intermediate (so everyone can participate)
- around 3 hours of hiking (distance: 12km), if you feel very motivated we can add another hour of walking
- We will hike up to Belchenfluh, a great 360°-panorama viewing point at 1098,8 MASL (The "Belchenfluh" is also said to be a place of mythical powers...).
- If the weather is nice, we will get a great view of the black forest in Germany and the Vosges in the north-west and the Alps in the south!
- (ruin "Waldenburg" if we add the hour of hiking)
- And of course we will get to enjoy autumn in all its colours!
What to bring:
- Good shoes, preferably hiking shoes! (the paths might be muddy due to rain)
- Warm clothes in which you can move comfortably (we will be outdoors the whole time; tip: wear many layers, so you can take clothes off while hiking)
- Enough to drink for a whole day
- Lunch (and snacks if you need an energy boost ;))
- A mask
We will be back in Basel between 4:30 pm and 5:30 pm (depending on how fast we walk and whether we take the long or short route).
Due to Covid-19, a maximum of 10 people can attend this event.
In addition, please arrive wearing a mask and only take it off to eat and drink and while hiking. Make sure to keep a distance of 1.5 meters at all times! Hand sanitiser will be provided by us. Do not attend the event, if you're feeling unwell or have been in contact with a person who's tested positive.
Sign-up via the link in our WhatsApp and Facebook group!
Have a good week and see you on Saturday!
- train ticket