As of tomorrow (29th October) new Covid-19 restrictions apply:
- discos and nightclubs are closed
- restaurants and bars must close at 11pm
- events with more than 50 people are prohibited
- events with more than 10 people are not allowed on private premises
- recreational sports and cultural activities of more than 15 people are banned
- performances by amateur choirs are not permitted
- masks are now also mandatory in front of establishments like shops, cafés, restaurants and busy streets where a distance of 2m cannot be kept
- masks are mandatory at workplaces, unless a safe distance of 2m can be kept
From Monday (2nd November) on, teaching face-to-face at higher education institutions is prohibited.
Stay safe and stop the spread!